International leader in Stadium and Sports architecture design and delivery.
staff, 12 nationalities
Brand's fields of expertise
Imagining, developing and delivering major sports architecture to become an iconic attraction for club and city. Gameday and non game day have equal importance in our conceptual approach thus increasing social and financial value for all stakeholders.
Some of our new build projects :
- Stade de France, 80 000 seats, Paris, France
- Suwon Stadium, 45 000 seats, South Korea
- Yamoussoukro Stadium, 20 000 seats, Ivory Coast
- Stade Hainault, 25 000 seats, Valenciennes, France
- Stade Océane, 25 000 seats, Le Havre, France
- Ataturk Stadium, 80 000 seats, Istanbul, Turkey
- Club Brugge Stadium, 40 000 seats, Bruges, Belgium
- Aréna Porte de La Chapelle, 8 500 seats, Paris, France
Renovation of existing sports buildings
We carry out extensive analysis of existing sports buildings and their financial model with our partners to provide a renovation solution that responds to today's visitor's expectations. Rather than building a new stadium at excessive cost both financial and environmental, many older stadium can be updated to deliver a contemporary offer.
- Stade Vélodrome, 67 000 seats, Marseille, France
- Stade Bauer, 12 000 seats, St Ouen, France
- Stade de France, 80 000 seats, St Denis, France