The LOCACUISINES temporary kitchen concept, a combination of modular buildings with reinforced structures and professional kitchen equipment, makes it possible to create catering points of any range and size for an ephemeral period of time.
Support for the production of over 6 MILLION MEALS / YEAR
Owner of + 550 MODULES (technical and rooms)
CSR evaluation rated 61/100 by Ecovadis (Silver)
Brand's fields of expertise
Designer, installer and renter of modular kitchens
Modules equipped with professional equipment provide users with comfort for the production, distribution and consumption of meals. The modular solution allows a certain flexibility, with the installation of a scalable and modular infrastructure over 1 to 5 years: design, installation, maintenance, reform: a 4-in-1 service. The modular is an alternative to investments with an uncertain lifespan and return on investment. LOCACUISINES' teams take care of the installation, maintenance and dismantling, so that you receive a professional "turnkey" kitchen, with only one intermediary: LOCACUISINES.
- 12/2018 - French Football Federation: 2 months / cooking module / 320 place settings
- 09/2019 - French Equestrian Federation: 9 months / 9 modules / 600 covers per day
- 09/2021 - CREPS of Talence: 10 months / 12 modules / 450 meals per day
- 05/2022 - French Tennis Federation 2021 and 2022: 3 weeks rental / 500m² / 5,500 meals per day
- 05/2022 - Gymnasiades: 10 days rental / 160 equipment / 58,000 meals
- 08/2022 - Stade de France: 1 month rental / cold rooms and washing machine / 800,000 spectators
Installer of ephemeral kitchens
With more than 5,500 appliances and over 500 technical modules, LOCACUISINES has installed more than 50 modular kitchens by 2021, in addition to the hundred or so equipment rentals. Events, festivals, peaks of activity or breakdowns, LOCACUISINES ensures the logistics of delivery, installation, maintenance and return of equipment according to your needs.
- 03/2022 - Agricultural show : for more than 10 years / 13 days of rental / 130 equipments per show
- 05/2022 - Andros Chef : 2 days of rental / 60 equipments / production for a contest
- 07/2022 - Hospitalet Jazz Festival since 2017: 6 days of rental / 90 pieces of equipment / 1,400 place settings / gastronomic dishes
- 07/2022 - SNEJ bicycle touring: 7 days rental / 36 m² / 600 meals per day / reheating
- 08/2022 - AMOS Women's French Cup : 5 days rental / 30 equipments
- 09/2022 - Omnivore Paris : 2 days rental / 120 equipments / show cooking / gastronomic dishes
Designer and Installer of Food Court and Specific Modules
LOCACUISINES knows how to propose new products according to the growing needs of their customers. For the past two years, Quick&Eat and Vente à Emporter have allowed for the distribution of themed meals (snacking - crêperie - ice cream). Customizable, these modules can be quickly integrated into any environment.
- 06/2022 - SNCF Les Tourterelles vacation center: 3 months rental / 10 modules / production and take-away sales
- 06/2022 - We Love Green Festival : 4 days rental / 4 Quick&Eat
- 06/2022 - Cook N Saj Bordeaux station: 3 months rental / 1 Quick & Eat
- 07/2022 - Guinguette de Fronton : 3 months rental / 1 Quick&Eat and 87m² of kitchen