Keneo is a sports marketing events agency that has grown with the largest sports institutions in France and internationally. It is structured around 4 core competencies (consulting, event, servicing and brand experience) and a transversal creative pole.
events / year
Brand's fields of expertise
Knowledge of the sports ecosystem
With diverse experience within the sports movement, Keneo has been consolidating its expertise and knowledge of the sports ecosystem since 2008. The agency imparts its knowledge to its clients, supporting their progression in the field of sports.
- High level athletes or former athletes within the agency
- Numerous studies contributing to a perfect understanding of the eco-system
- A perpetual co-construction with clients to leave economic, social and ecological legacies
Helping stakeholders define their strategy, design development projects & events, audit activities and evaluate their impact.
Deploying bespoke tools and methods to execute the planning and organization of major international sporting events.
- French International Badminton Championships 2011-2021
- European Volleyball Championship for Men 2019
- European Women's Handball Championship 2018
- 2017 Men's World Handball Championship
- World Men's Ice Hockey Championship 2017
- World Wrestling Championships 2017
Supporting rights holders in the creation and deployment of impactful venue experiences for their spectators and partners.
- Design, support and deployment of the Servicing Marketing program for the French Football Federation since 2010
- Support and deployment of the Servicing Marketing program for the National Rugby League on TOP14 and PROD2 matches since 2012
- Branding study for sports venues (stadiums and halls) PSG, OL, ASSE, Stade Français, Paris la Défense, Girondins de Bordeaux
- Support and deployment of the Look&Feel program for international events. Decoration, signage and branding
Keneo Brand Experience
Creating engaging experiences to bring sports and e-sports sponsorship partnerships to life. Supporting institutions in developing their branding and commercial strategy.
- La Poste : refereeing partnership with the professional federations and leagues of soccer, rugby, handball and basketball
- PMU : activation of the "Petit poucet PMU" French Football Cup
- Euro Volleyball 2019 : event communication : visual identity, promotional campaign, digital communication, media partnerships
- Women's World Cup 2019 - FIFA Fan test : delivery of the entire event, from the definition of the concept to its operational implementation, including identity, communication and activations
- FDJ: "La Ola FDJ" activation for Euro 2016